django-fab-deploy is a collection of fabric scripts for deploying and managing django projects on Debian/Ubuntu servers.
- django projects are isolated with virtualenv;
- requirements are managed using pip;
- server interactions are automated and repeatable (the tool is fabric here);
- Debian Lenny, Debian Squeeze, Ubuntu 10.04 and 10.10 are supported;
- the project is deployed with Apache + mod_wsgi for backend and nginx in front as a reverse proxy;
Several projects can be deployed on the same VPS using django-fab-deploy. One project can be deployed on several servers. Projects are isolated and deployments are repeatable.
- User Guide
- fabfile.py API
- Test suite
- Related work
Make sure you’ve read the following document if you are upgrading from previous versions of django-fab-deploy:
If you have any suggestions, bug reports or annoyances please report them to the issue tracker at https://bitbucket.org/kmike/django-fab-deploy/issues/new
Development of django-fab-deploy happens at Bitbucket: https://bitbucket.org/kmike/django-fab-deploy/
You are highly encouraged to participate in the development of django-fab-deploy. If you don’t like Bitbucket or Mercurial (for some reason) you’re welcome to send regular patches.
Licensed under a MIT license.